Tell Us What YOU Think
We have remained in business for over 20 years because of happy REPEAT CUSTOMERS, WORD OF MOUTH, and having quality products that really work in the right way, a safe and effective way. For all those customers we are thankful.
We sincerely care about helping solve problems… our Suggested Retail Price for our key products haven’t changed since 1995, despite fluctuating costs! We did it without sacrificing quality or quantity, but changing how we were spending money… how we were ‘getting the word out.’
In order to help keep our prices the same, and to actually raise our kids, and have time for our family, we ceased doing all the trade shows, traveling to accounts all over the country, exhibiting at all the big events, and advertising in the assorted magazines. The websites, and the occasional email, or phone call is it. Those changes, and the fact the doctors have never drawn a salary from MD’s Choice (or VetSupplements.com) was key to allowing us to maintain the prices.
We strive to treat our customers how we’d like to be treated. We don’t like to be harassed, and strive to not do that to our customers, which is why we sent so few emails over the years. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us directly; we can help with dosing, and even to find a reseller in your area.
Your feedback can also help us improve.
It can help us. Testimonials and Reviews will help inform other’s how a particular product was helpful to you (your loved ones, pets, or clients). Everyone’s story is different, and we hope you’ll take the time to share yours with us.
We just signed up for the ReviewTrust program a few months ago, which is why there are currently so few reviews listed there. Below, you’ll find a list of products, and under the name of each product there is a LINK to the ReviewTrust site… select the link for the product(s) you’ve used to tell us what you think.
- Arthrosamine – Capsules (Human Joint Supplement)
- Arthrosamine – BeefyChewables (for dogs)
- Gluquestrian ~ Equine Joint Supplement (also large dogs, and people over 250lbs that want to save money)
- MagCal Plus – Human Premier Calcium Supplement
- Complete Formula – Liquid (97 Vitamins, Minerals, Trace Minerals, Amino Acids, and Enzymes – one of the strongest and most bio-available multis available)
- Complete Formula – Capsules
- Complete Formula – Tablets
- GI Support – Human (Intestaide)
- Company Related Stuff:
MD’s Choice – the company (in General)
Yes, we have many more products, but these are our most common, and where we figured we should start with these Reviews. If there are other’s you’d like to review, please let us know… and we’ll get a link for you to review it.
- all reviews are logged & verified by IP address
- your name & email address is required to ensure the reviewers are real (NO PASSWORDS), and sometimes ‘date of purchase’ and/or ‘invoice number.’
- is third party software used to maintain integrity in the reviews.
- moderators do read every review to verify honesty, quality of information and helpfulness, eliminating any spam, irrelevant links, profanity, or jokes.
Most of the products on VetSupplements.com are available through Veterinarian Clinics, Human Pharmacies, quality Tack Shops & Feed Stores (such as Tennessee Farmers Co-op), and the nations leading Animal Supply Catalog: Valley Vet.
Many stock them, some only special order, but most businesses HERE IN AMERICA CAN GET THESE HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS!
You are welcome to contact us directly for dosing, and to help find the nearest reseller.
865-380-0950 M-F, 10am to 6pm, Eastern Time.
Note: Review Trust is limited to just one review per product, per modem IP address actually, to keep things accurate and honest.
That means two people in the same household can’t review the same product from the same home network (IP address), and one person can’t give multiple reviews on the same product. However, one person can review each different product they’ve used. IF you have other members of the same family that wish to ALSO give us a review, they can either use their phone, or a friend’s computer, OR send us their first & last name and email address, and which product(s) they would like to review, and ReviewTrust will email them directly so they can share their own review – even from the same computer, but this usually takes a few days to process.
We know the majority of the reason we’ve survived and thrived all these years is because of the effectiveness of our products, AND YOU – our valued repeat customers. Those that tell their family & friends about how wonderful our product also helps us keep our prices down, and products turning quickly. THANK YOU! We hope you know that you are appreciated!
Personally, we hope our products help everyone… but we know that’s just not going to happen 100% of the time, for a variety of reasons (we’ve been at this for over 20 years now).
- Some just don’t remember to take it. (Sadly, walking by the bottle doesn’t offer any nutritional support.)
- Some hate taking ‘pills’ (should contact us for options).
- Some use the product inconsistently, which also doesn’t help much.
- A few start off using too low of a dose. (Who wants to ‘maintain’ poor health?) If there is a serious problem… higher doses are often necessary to start off with. Lower doses can be used once the healing is finished. Call us if you have dosing questions. Our products are NOT a ‘one size fits all.’ or ‘quick fixes’
- Sadly some were misdiagnosed, and the cause of their problem isn’t what our nutrients can honestly help much. (Surgery is likely required. But focused nutrients can help speed healing, drastically shorten the recovery time, if surgery is done… and help all the other areas trying to compensate for the problem).
If the diagnoses is correct, and the problem is explained to us… along with other necessary details specific to that body, such as continued use, care, age, weight, build, severity, location, other medication or treatment processes… I can tell you that we are historically able to help a person find a solution and better understand their problem over 80 to 90% of the time!
Rest assured, we won’t ever try to sell you any product, unless we honestly believe it has a solid probability of really helping what ever problem you’ve described. Not only for your benefit, but ours also. Remember, we have that multiple bottle Results Based Guarantee on all our key products, so if we are wrong it can cost us trust & money.
If it was just about money, we’ve have product sitting in all the mainstream big box stores, like Walmart, GNC, CVS, Walgrens, etc. Nothing against those stores, as their job is to generally just ‘supply’ what their advertisers and customers demand, regardless of quality, science, functionality, or real value. While it would drastically increase our sales, there are issues of education, product quality because of stock rotation, and store staff that don’t have a clue about ‘the product’ (or when/where/how it’s properly used it) that we just don’t feel most of those ‘big box stores’ really do.
Because if they honestly cared about the effectiveness and quality of the nutritional product on their shelves, you wouldn’t see any products that contained:
- ~ just ‘glucosamine’ (or ‘glucosamine & chondroitin’) on the label
- ~ herbs, without the appropriate limitations & warnings,
- ~ calcium carbonate (ground up limestone)
- ~ iron oxide (rust)
- ~ labels listing “combined amount” (magic math, that is technically true… but grossly misleading, because it ignores the elemental reality, and amounts actually available to the body).
What Our Products Do
The MD’s Choice (VetSupplement) products are not a quick fix. They don’t contain the ingredient of the month, or some herbal masking agent(s), pain blockers or killers, or things that mess with the brain. The quick ‘fix’ has never been our goal, intent, or claim. If you are in pain, use pain killers or blockers, as needed, consistent with what your professional prescribes, WHILE USING OUR PRODUCT to help the body heal itself when and where possible. Our products are designed to HELP SUPPORT the body, giving it what it needs, in forms it can actually use, to prompt optimum health.